Follow Friday—Blogger Crush of the Week:
Soraya from Soraya Bakhtiar
So first thing’s first—we TOTALLY die for Soraya’s perfect skin (like, do you have pores? Do you? Do you?)…but take a closer look and you’ll find that in addition to an impeccable complexion, she has a flawless wardrobe to match. Prone to mixing luxe textures and never skimping on layers, Soraya has a refined palette & expensive taste—one that we really, really adore.
1. The Bascis:
Soraya Bakhtiar, 23, Geneva & London
2. 5 items in your closet you couldn’t live without:
- A pair of simple black leather skinnies, they transition beautifully from day to night - so versatile!
- My black Chanel Boy bag, it simply goes with everything and it has that little rockstar edge, which I love, but of course it’s Chanel.
- One of my little bouclé jackets from IRO - a timeless piece that works throughout the seasons.
- Just got my hands on the Balenciaga cut-out boots, and I’ve been living in them since.
- A light fur coat from Isabel Marant - don’t blame me, it can get pretty cold in Switzerland.
3. Currently coveting…
I fell in love with a studded leather jacket from 3.1 Phillip Lim! Also, Celine’s latest baby the “Edge” bag in black/white and Kenzo’s tiger sweater in Navy - I can never get my hands on it, they just fly out everytime!
4. Favorite item ever featured on The ZOE Report
I’ve been a fan for a long time and I remember exactly. It was back in 2010, when Tom Ford had just launched his “Private Blend” lipstick collection, I immediately went on the hunt for the Black Orchid - a lovely dark cherry/maroon. And a few months later, I splurged on the Portofino fragrance, I love a clean scent, it reminds me of sunny happy days.
5. 5 songs you’re streaming at the moment
-“Sunset” by The XX
-“Lights” by Ellie Goulding
-“Sweet Nothing” by Calvin Harris ft. Florence Welch
-“Nobody’s Business” by Rihanna ft. Chris Brown
-“Latch” by Disclosure ft. Sam Smith
Follow her on Twitter & Facebook, and don’t forget to add Soraya Bakhitar to your blogroll!