It’s pretty simple—Shea’s blog is a completely captivating chronicle of her incredible travels around the world, wearing a slew of designer pieces along the way. Her taste is spot-on (think in a totally Olivia Palermo-esque way) and site completely interactive—get inspired by beautiful locales and Shea’s expertly pieced-together getups, there’s never a dull moment!
1. The Basics: Shea Marie, 25, West Hollywood, CA
2. 5 items in your closet you couldn’t live without: My black Helmut Lang Blazer, Miu Miu glitter sneakers, Prada Saffiano tote, my personalized “Shea” ring, and my Givenchy boots
5) 5 songs you’re streaming at the moment: Oh gosh, well I’ve been traveling the past 2 months around Europe so I may be a little behind on my playlist as I made it before I left but some of the songs I’ve been listening to are: -“I Wonder” by Rodriguez -“Stay” by Rihanna -“Carry On” by Fun -“Started From the Bottom” by Drake -“Under The Bridge” by Red Hot Chili Peppers—to get in the mood for Coachella of course!
Follow Friday—Blogger Crush of the Week Maddie from Daria Daria
Two requirements for a basic sartorial girl crush: a) live in Europe and b) look awesome in hats. SHOCKER, Maddie from Daria Daria fulfills both requirements and does it oh so well—her look is an effortless hybrid on staple outerwear, haute headwear & street-smart add ons (she looks MAJ in sneakers!) Read on to find out more about this Milano maven:
1. The Basics: Maddie, 23, Milan (originally from Vienna)
2. 5 items in your closet you couldn’t live without: Ankle boots, leather jackets, vintage clutches, sneakers and crop tops.
3. Currently coveting… A jumpsuit for the summer, slip-ons (flats) and an acrylic clutch
4. Favorite item ever featured on The ZOE Report The Diane von Furstenberg Daria (yay!) quilted leather mini skirt
Follow Friday—Blogger Crush of the Week Dana from Blind Stab
Ever since we spotted Miss Suchow’s StyleLikeU feature, we’ve been hardcore girl-crushing, and regular updates to Blind Stab have kept our affection alive and kicking. With a major sense of humor (see below interview, you’ll understand) and a mastery of layering and curating amazing vintage finds, look to Dana for outfit inspiration that’s refined, timeless and unique—trust, this girl ain’t no ordinary blogger.
1. The Basics: Dana Suchow, 16 ;) , New York City
2. 5 items in your closet you couldn’t live without: - All of my clothes…LOL - My GAP black ankle boots - My Steve Madden black ankle boots - My 3 pairs of vintage black ankle boots - My running shoes - I’m a gym FREAK
3. Currently coveting… - Anything clear! Clear shoes, clear clutches, lucite jewelry. I’m obsessed. - Camilla Skovgaard white open toe mules - Rick Owens white leather maxi skirt. I can haz?
After paying a way fun visit to the Bloomingdales 59th Rachel Zoe shop-in-shop (NYC-ers, go check it out!) some of the RZNY team took to the streets for a little impromptu photoshoot rocking their favorite collection pieces…flawless ladies, flawless style!