Follow Friday—Blogger Crush of the Week
Dana from Blind Stab
Ever since we spotted Miss Suchow’s StyleLikeU feature, we’ve been hardcore girl-crushing, and regular updates to Blind Stab have kept our affection alive and kicking. With a major sense of humor (see below interview, you’ll understand) and a mastery of layering and curating amazing vintage finds, look to Dana for outfit inspiration that’s refined, timeless and unique—trust, this girl ain’t no ordinary blogger.
1. The Basics:
Dana Suchow, 16 ;) , New York City
2. 5 items in your closet you couldn’t live without:
- All of my clothes…LOL
- My GAP black ankle boots
- My Steve Madden black ankle boots
- My 3 pairs of vintage black ankle boots
- My running shoes - I’m a gym FREAK
3. Currently coveting…
- Anything clear! Clear shoes, clear clutches, lucite jewelry. I’m obsessed.
- Camilla Skovgaard white open toe mules
- Rick Owens white leather maxi skirt. I can haz?
4. Favorite item ever featured on The ZOE Report
The Eddie Borgo Serpent Clutch - HOLY COW…LIKE WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT -
5. 5 songs you’re streaming at the moment:
-“Provocateur" - Mike Baker the Bike Maker featuring ME! listen here -
-“Destructive Paths To Live Happily" by Kindest Lines
-“Real Love" by Cult Days
-“Release The Dub Mix" by Prince Language
-“Eyes Wide Wider" by The Tempers
Follow Dana on Twitter and Facebook and don’t forget to add Blind Stab to your blogroll!