Follow Friday—Blogger Crush of the Week:
Steffy from Steffy’s Pros and Cons
If there’s anyone that makes us want to perpetually live in Victorian-esque lace-up boots, it’s Steffy—she could probably sport them with a ball gown and still look red-carpet ready! High-waisted bottoms & haute hats mark her affinity for vintage-inspired looks, and with a penchant for layering we’re definitely looking to her for fall outfit inspiration!
1. The Basics:
Steffy Kuncman, 25, Miami
2. 5 items in your closet you couldn’t live without:
- high waisted black shorts
- brown boater felt hat
- vintage round sunnies
- lace up brown vintage boots
- an oversized cozy cardigan
3. Currently coveting…
- Silk french hen blouse from J. Crew
- Topshop cat patterned jeans
- Oxblood red skinny jeans
4. Favorite item ever featured on The ZOE Report
The DKNY silk trousers that i would still love to get my hands on :) Who says florals go out after spring?
5. 5 songs you’re streaming at the moment:
“That’s What’s Up" by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
”The First Day Of Snow" By The Mad Skeleton
”Fade Into You" by Mazzy Star
”Mykonos" by Fleet Foxes
”Beach Comber" by Real Estate
Find her on Facebook & Twitter, and don’t forget to add Steffy’s Pros and Cons to your blogroll!