Follow Friday—Blogger Crush of the Week:
Stephanie from Honey & Silk
Always a little partial to the California girls, our latest blogger crush discovery hails from the OC—and has a pretty penchant for skirts and dresses in a way that reads girly but not overtly so. Not afraid to mix it up with colors & patterns, Stephanie’s look is classic & polished—and if you’re not experiencing major hair envy like us, we wonder if you’re human ;)
1. The Basics:
Stephanie Liu, 23, Orange County
2. 5 items in your closet you couldn’t live without:
- Taupe Maxi Dress from Need Supply Co.: It’s my one and only, trusty maxi dress with a beautiful drape and deep side cutouts that I wear everywhere, when I want to be comfortable and still look chic. I wish I had bought two!
- Lo & Sons O.M.G. bag: You can spot me a mile away with my bright raspberry O.M.G. bag that I use every day to carry my laptop and necessities to work. It has so many carefully placed pockets that make it functional, while still looking stylish. I also never travel without it.
- Paige Denim Hoxton: These are my go-to jeans for those colder and more heavy duty (or lazy) days. They’re high rise skinnies that are perfectly cut and comfortable.
- Tacori earrings: I love Tacori’s modern and sophisticated collection of classic gems. Their cushion-cut hematite studs have become my daily staple earrings and these gorgeous blue earrings from their new City Lights Collection have been making my holiday party rounds with me.
- 3.1 Phillip Lim Cody d’Orsay heels: I have been lusting after these babies since its Spring debut and I recently (and luckily) acquired the silver metallic and blue perch leather Codys at P.Lim’s first LA sample sale. They haven’t left my feet since!
3. Currently coveting…
- Ellery et Graz Quixote Catseye Sunglasses: The most perfect cat eye. Ever.
- Alexander Wang Prisma All-in-One iPad case: Alexander Wang is a genius in designing this minimal, luxe case/clutch, with pockets and slot for all the necessities - iPad, iPhone, lipsticks (I don’t hold pens as much as I should), and credit cards. I’m already on the verge of whipping out my credit card for this.
4. Favorite item ever featured on The ZOE Report
The Jason Wu Karlie Box Clutch—it’s such a technicolor dream!
5. 5 songs you’re streaming at the moment:
-“Sunset“ by The XX
-“Reckless Serenade“ by Arctic Monkeys
-“What You Know“ by Two Door Cinema Club
-“Money Trees“ by Kendrick Lamar
-“Forget It“ by Blood Orange
Find her on Twitter & Facebook, and don’t forget to add Honey & Silk to your blogroll!