Ask Team Zoe
A daily fashion and lifestyle destination created by stylist, designer and editor Rachel Zoe.
This is @laurabrown99 - she’s the way cool executive editor of @harpersbazaarus. Today, she’s sharing her travel tips & picks with TZR…time to get familiar! Head to TheZoeReport.com for the full scoop ✌
It’s always our favorite to fall upon a blog from a fellow Angeleno—and Sara satisfies all our sartorial cravings with a, well, fancy hipster spin that’s so often sought after in this town. In addition to outfit posts, the girl travels—and boy do her locales of choice look amaze—so prepare to envy, Zoe Reporters…this girl’s the real deal!
1. The Basics: Sara Dinkin, 22, Los Angeles
2. 5 items in your closet you couldn’t live without: -Christian Louboutin Lady Daffodile in nude -Chanel Black Caviar Flapbag -YSL Bordeaux shoulder bag with rustic gold hardware -Cres. E Dim. leather jacket -Bliss Lau Interlude Rose Gold body chain with black diamond
4. Favorite item ever featured on The ZOE Report I don’t have one favorite, there have been so many great features. I’d have to say my most recentfavorite is the Anita Ko rose gold diamond ear cuff, since I am apparently on an ear cuff kick these days!
The couple that blogs together stays together—or at least, that’s our new mantra after falling in love with 4th Street Flat, the brainchild of sartorially-savvy duo Brian and Lexie (like honestly, how cute are they though….) It’s basically a one-stop shop for couples who need outfit inspo and lucky you—you’re catching in it’s earliest days, so expect many great things in the future from this up & coming style blog!
1. The Basics: Lexie, 24, downtown la Brian, 27, downtown la
2. 5 items in your closet you couldn’t live without: Lex- -Celine sunglasses -Proenza Schouler holographic PS11 -Rag & Bone boyfriend jeans -Alexander Wang Oxfords -Isabel Marant black leather belt
B- -Nike Flyknit Racers -Ray Ban Meteors -Levi’s vintage clothing denim jacket -Docker’s alpha khakis -Ebbets field flannel baseball cap for J.Crew
4. Favorite item ever featured on The ZOE Report Lex- These Alexander Wang glow in the dark shoes are insane! It has everything you could ask for in a pair of shoes.. B- The Missoni for Converse Auckland racers. I love it when two classic companies successfully fuse their distinct styles to create something entirely new and refreshing.
In the simplest of terms, Wendy’s look is refined to the point of Blair Waldorf-esque perfection (we’ll let the images speak for themselves). Fabulous outerwear, standout designer accessories and extreme attention to detail, Wendy’s Lookbook will become your sartorial bible if you’re partial to all things prim & proper (but of course, trendy!)
1. The Basics: Wendy Nguyen, Los Angeles
2. 5 items in your closet you couldn’t live without: My ASOS blazer (I had my tailor add leather trimmings), Christian Louboutin ‘Minibout’ pumps, J Brand leather skinny pants, Tibi neon peplum top, and Chanel clutch.
3. Currently coveting… AllSaints’ cropped blush leather jacket, Jimmy Choo degradé metallic pumps, and Olcay Gulsen leather structured skirt.
It’s pretty simple—Shea’s blog is a completely captivating chronicle of her incredible travels around the world, wearing a slew of designer pieces along the way. Her taste is spot-on (think in a totally Olivia Palermo-esque way) and site completely interactive—get inspired by beautiful locales and Shea’s expertly pieced-together getups, there’s never a dull moment!
1. The Basics: Shea Marie, 25, West Hollywood, CA
2. 5 items in your closet you couldn’t live without: My black Helmut Lang Blazer, Miu Miu glitter sneakers, Prada Saffiano tote, my personalized “Shea” ring, and my Givenchy boots
5) 5 songs you’re streaming at the moment: Oh gosh, well I’ve been traveling the past 2 months around Europe so I may be a little behind on my playlist as I made it before I left but some of the songs I’ve been listening to are: -“I Wonder" by Rodriguez -“Stay” by Rihanna -“Carry On" by Fun -“Started From the Bottom" by Drake -“Under The Bridge" by Red Hot Chili Peppers—to get in the mood for Coachella of course!
We rarely meet a strawberry blonde we don’t like, and Courtney is no exception. Standardly rocking of-the-moment pieces styled in an overtly Cali-cool way, it’s no wonder we find inspiration from Always Judging that fit the bill of our trendy-casual office vibes for Monday-Friday getups. Frequently sporting treasures from The Reformation (one of our Weho neighbors and fave boutiques in the city), she had us at hello—see below to find out more about this LA local blogging babe!
1. The Basics: Courtney, 26, West Hollywood, CA
2. 5 items in your closet you couldn’t live without: - LNA Leather Jacket - My Proenza PS11 because it’s my every day bag - Yves Salomon Black Fur Jacket - Nude Chloe Blouse - Bright Orange Celine Pumps
Follow Friday—Blogger Crush of the Week Jenny from Neon Blush
A girl who loves leather jackets (and outerwear in general) as much as us? Say it ain’t so! It’s what first caught our eye about Jenny, but certainly not the last—she rocks all different layers and lengths (and the hard-to-master baseball cap) with ease. So although she looks fab in blazers, she kills it in so, so much more. Happy Friday to you, from us.
1. The Basics: Jenny Ong, Los Angeles
2. 5 items in your closet you couldn’t live without: Leather jacket, boyfriend jeans, silk button-up blouses, cheetah print coat, and my trusty black beanie
Follow Friday—Blogger Crush of the Week Maddie from Daria Daria
Two requirements for a basic sartorial girl crush: a) live in Europe and b) look awesome in hats. SHOCKER, Maddie from Daria Daria fulfills both requirements and does it oh so well—her look is an effortless hybrid on staple outerwear, haute headwear & street-smart add ons (she looks MAJ in sneakers!) Read on to find out more about this Milano maven:
1. The Basics: Maddie, 23, Milan (originally from Vienna)
2. 5 items in your closet you couldn’t live without: Ankle boots, leather jackets, vintage clutches, sneakers and crop tops.
3. Currently coveting… A jumpsuit for the summer, slip-ons (flats) and an acrylic clutch
4. Favorite item ever featured on The ZOE Report The Diane von Furstenberg Daria (yay!) quilted leather mini skirt