Follow Friday—Blogger Crush of the Week:
Grasie from Style Me Grasie
We’d call this girl a triple threat, but we’re pretty sure she does WAY more than three things. With actress, host, blogger, stylist, etc on her laundry list of accomplishments it’s no wonder that we started crushing hard on Ms. Grasie. Her outfits are a little bit rock n roll, a little bit vintage, and a LOT impeccable…don’t you agree?!
1. The Basics:
Grasie Mercedes, Los Angeles, CA
2. 5 items in your closet you couldn’t live without:
My military jacket I throw over everything, my vintage two-tone combat boots, my dark denim skinny jeans, my concert tees and all of my dresses & skirts are a must.
3. Currently coveting…
- Topshop satin maxi dress in emerald green
- L.A.M.B. Oxley pumps
- A vintage Chanel purse…a girl can dream :)
4. Favorite item ever featured on The ZOE Report
Right now, it would have to be this J.Crew brooch. I’m recently engaged and have wedding planning on the brain. This brooch is stunning and super affordable.
5. 5 songs you’re streaming at the moment:
- “Peacekeeper" by Fleetwood Mac
- “Little Black Submarines” by The Black Keys
- “Golden Light" by Twin Shadow
- “03’ Bonnie & Clyde" by Jay-Z & Beyonce
- Everything Michael Jackson…always!
Find her on Twitter & Facebook, and don’t forget to add Style Me Grasie to your blogroll!