Follow Friday—Blogger Crush of the Week:
Caylee from If You Seek Style
For those of you that appreciate heavy-on-vintage getups and no frills, to-the-point outfit posts, this hip Chicago chick is your girl! With a mad ability to mix and match pieces in her closet (scroll deep into her archives and you’ll still be hard-pressed to find an outfit repeat!), Caylee’s looks are laid-back and frequently feature a bevy of denim—call her our casual-cool muse, we won’t object!
1. The Basics:
Caylee, 25, Chicago, IL
2. 5 items in your closet you couldn’t live without:
Skinny high rise denim in all washes; black ankle boots; oversized denim shirts + button down blouses; basic tees in gray, black, and white; and the perfect dress that goes from day to night.
3. Currently coveting…
- a thrifted camo jacket
- new faux leather pants because i ripped mine dancing (again!)
- my inner grandma wants a big knit sweater with a cat on it.
4. Five songs you’re streaming at the moment:
- “How Do I Know" - Here We Go Magic
- “Cactus" - Tanlines
- “Five Seconds" - Twin Shadow
- “Origins" - Tennis
- “Space Is Only Noise If You Can See" - Nicolas Jaar
5. Favorite item ever featured on The ZOE Report:
I’m a denim gal through and through, and the Proenza Schouler denim collection has me drooling. I love it so much, I featured it on my blog as well!
Find her on Twitter & Tumblr, and don’t forget to add If You Seek Style to your blogroll!